For global manufacturing company in central Copenhagen we are looking for an
Virtual server and automation/DevOps Architect – Specialist
Design, implementation and maintenance of the VMware vSphere and ESX environment
About the company:
The company is a global leading manufacturing company with more than 14.000 employees globally. In Denmark there are 2000 employees working with the newest technology within their business. The company strives for making the best products on the market, and most efficient climate-friendly products as well.
Globally responsible for the design and implementation of infrastructure solutions, as well as owners of the infrastructure. This means that the department is responsible for the entire lifecycle management process incl. licenses, software license management, documentation 3rd level support etc.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the VMware vSphere and ESX environment
- Provisioning solutions based on virtual servers
- 3rd level troubleshooting of the VMware platform
- Enhancement and maintenance of the automated server provisioning platform vRealize and related processes
- Establish and maintain inter-system interfaces used for automation and orchestration
- Develop and maintain scripts and code related to the automation of infrastructure services life-cycle
Objectives for the position:
- Enhance and expand the self-service offerings in regards to server and service provisioning from portal, incl. relevant life-cycle management e.g. asset and configuration management, monitoring, charge back etc.
- B.Sc. or higher in relevant technology area
- Several years of experience in implementing and improving VMware vRealise Automation
- Several years of experience with Azure and AWS
- In-depth scripting skills (PowerShell)
- Programming skills (Java, SQL, .NET)
- Ability to convert business requirements into sustainable IT solutions
- Knowledge of ITIL
Please contact Peter Mogensen for further information: email@example.com
Would you like to apply for this position, please email application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref. no. A.919.PM
All applications will be handled in confidentiality.