Danish Global leading Manufacturing company seeking
Senior SAP WM – SCM Application Consultants
To the European center of SAP Competencies (D, PL & UK)
The company is a global leading manufacturing company with more than 10.000 employees globally. The company is operating in 37 countries, and have produtions in more than 14 countries. In Denmark/HQ there are more than 800 employees. The company strives for making the best products on the market, and most efficient climate-friendly products as well. To the center of SAP Competencies in EU we are looking for a SAP Senior Consultant who can participate in a global rollout.
Key Responsibilities & Job Content
- Work to set direction through strategic roadmap with Solution architect and then evolve the global design with appropriate solutions, which may cut across many SAP modules and non-SAP systems, to most effectively meet business needs.
- Leverage deep understanding of how the IT tools are used by the business and how these tools interact to influence the business to think in new ways by providing design direction, including alternative options
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate with the Business Process Owner (BPO) the analysis of business requirements and processes including meeting with business users, business stake holders, decision-makers, developers, and super users
- Define and translate business requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible for business, IT consultants and management.
- Analyze business requirements through fit/gap analysis and coordinate / prioritize solution gaps with business process owners and secure change management
- Leadership role in Agile solution teams including business and IT skills to configure and develop the right solution
- SAP configuration of WM and TRM modules/and cross modules integration (PP/MM/TM) for End to End business processes.
- Integration with the Paperless Warehouse Service (infrastructure, Network and WIFI for Radio Frequency)
- Provide functional guidance to ensure IT solution integrity and maintain documentation updated (functional and technical specifications)
- Manage small to medium-sized projects within area of expertise. Ability to establish project priorities and deadlines.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Ensure that daily operational support of the system meets Service Level agreement (SLAs).
- Look for improvements to business best practices processes, identify, design, and implement WM solutions to drive greater business efficiency.
This is what you offer
- Master’s Degree in Logistic Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain focused on Warehouse Management (WM) and Task Resource Management (TRM)
- Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations (Ability to consistently meet agreed delivery, cost and time targets while maintaining a high quality of work)
- Functional Expertise in Supply chain processes
- Cross functional SAP ERP Analyst experience to include the areas of Transportation Management (TM), Production Planning (PP) and Material Management (MM)
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into SAP solutions / in working with the business in understanding and delivering business process improvements
- Good communication and people skills – experience dealing with users from various nationalities
- Experience working with international and remote team providing operational support and delivering projects
- SAP expertise in IM/WM/TRM and MDE
- Deep knowledge in MTS/MTO processes
- Inbound / internal and outbound warehouse flows including strategies to connect WM to PP / MM / TM.
This is what we offer
By joining the SAP center, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in the city center in a new prestigious office building.
Please contact Peter Mogensen for further information: email@example.com
Would you like to apply for this position, please email application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref. no. A.935.PM
All applications will be handled in confidentiality.