Danish Global leading Manufacturing company seeking
Senior SAP TM Application Consultant – Lead
To the European center of SAP Competencies (D, PL & UK)
The company is a global leading manufacturing company with more than 10.000 employees globally. The company is operating in 37 countries, and have produtions in more than 14 countries. In Denmark/HQ there are more than 800 employees. The company strives for making the best products on the market, and most efficient climate-friendly products as well. To the center of SAP Competencies in EU we are looking for a SAP Senior Consultant who can participate in a global rollout.
Key Responsibilities & Job Content
The company is about to complete the rollout of their global SAP solution across the world and will be concentrating on value-added IT projects based on this global platform. The ERP strategy is resting on a core team of internal consultants. As part of the development of this Team, we are looking for an experienced logistics SAP Lead Consultant.
The SAP consultant reports to the IT Supply Chain services section under the Competence Centre Supply Chain and Production services. The section is responsible for all ERP modules and services related to functional tasks on transportation, warehousing and production planning.
Due to international organisation, candidate needs to be willing to travel (sometimes at short notice), travel content between 30% and 50% of the time. Will need to be able to obtain visa for US, Canada, Russia.
This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity.
- Proactively required functional enhancements to add value to business by analyzing business processes and systems, identifying inefficiencies and/or required functional enhancements, and documenting business processes and procedures
- Translating business needs into clear requirements that will enable the design of flexible solutions to enable business strategies and align with template
- Providing deep functional expertise of system capabilities
- Facilitate change management and user acceptance
- Provide constant insight and support to business activities to solve daily business problems by using existing tools and systems.
- Work with other Project Consultants, and collaborate with the logistics execution Solution Architects to oversee the completion of the rollout the in the operating companies (OPCOs) around the world, including estimating, planning and monitoring of resources.
- Support the Group IT Strategy of delivering Value-Added IT solutions to the Business.
- Deliver savings and benefits to the Group and maximise the investment in project, by constantly looking for improvements to business processes that can be realised in project
- Stay abreast of current supply chain solutions in IT.
This is what you offer
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or in Supply Chain area
- Supply chain certification desired in SAP
- At least 5 years of functional experience in SAP
- Operational experience in logistics is desired
- Experience in a SAP Logistics Execution module
- Experience in Transportation application interfaced with SAP desired
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into IT solutions
- Proven experience in working with the business in understanding and delivering business process improvements
- Ability to adapt to change and deliver high quality work under pressure
- Good communication and people skills – experience dealing with users from various nationalities will be an advantage
- Experience working with a team of de-centralised colleagues in providing operational support and delivering projects will be a definite advantage
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
This is what we offer
By joining the SAP center, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in the city center in a new prestigious office building.
Please contact Peter Mogensen for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to apply for this position, please email application and CV to email@example.com with ref. no. A.936.PM
All applications will be handled in confidentiality.