Senior IT Software Engineer/Architect
Lyngsoe Systems Headquarter in Aars
You will be the lead in defining the architecture of our product software and the platform behind.
You get to work with different technologies, platforms, and methods – primarily C++, Linux, Azure DevOps, Jenkins and interfaces to different upper layer applications (data and monitoring).
Lyngsoe Systems is currently experiencing a high demand on our solution to provide transparency and resilience in the global supply chains. We are looking for an experienced Senior Architect who can take the lead in a continued architecture definition of our software platform including build and automated test environment from where we build, test and release product software. We are on a growth journey where quality and continuous build, integration and test is highly prioritized.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Architecture definition and ownership for our embedded C++ software platform and derived product software including our continuous automated build and test environment moving it to Azure DevOps
- Guide the team of software developers ensuring they are on the right architectural path when implementing new platform and product software
- Actively join Software development and Customer projects
- Be an active part working with Sales and Solution Management offering new solutions to customers
- Work closely and coordinated with our Enterprise Architect ensuring that the product software and platform is aligned with the overall solution and platform including the backend/cloud solution and application as well as our cloud based remote monitoring and device management
- Work closely and aligned with the rest of our organization contributing with input and requirements to our product software and platform
- Actively join Product software development typically executed in our own developed hardware platform with an embedded Linux environment adapted to our specific requirements
You will work in an international environment with colleagues located worldwide, and you can expect some travelling when working with colleagues and customers in the field.
Desired skills and experience
- You are an engineer, computer scientist or have an academic degree in Computer Science or similar
- You are an expert in C++, Linux and master Web services and sockets
- Knowledge in Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps
- You are working and developing in a Linux environment
- You have a strong analytical mindset with focus on quality and structure
- Experience with agile development, preferably Jira and Confluence
- You are good in daily communication with your team colleagues, and you find it natural to help, guide and set the technical direction for your colleagues
- You are fluent in English with strong communication skills orally and in writing
As a person, you like to work with projects as well as platform/product development in a customer driven environment – often with strict deadlines, concurrent projects, and numerous contacts both internally and externally. Our ambitions and quality are high, so you need to be thorough, detail orientated, focused with a strong drive for results.
You are offered
Lyngsoe Systems offers an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at one of the world’s leading solution providers of logistics solutions for a wide range of complex logistic chain environments.
Lyngsoe Systems values initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional team with a strong technical and commercial commitment. You will get a unique opportunity to influence and develop the job position influencing the future for Lyngsoe Systems solutions and platforms.
Customers worldwide – the reality in a job at Lyngsoe Systems
How about working with solutions to one of the largest manufacturers of all the top selling liquors worldwide, or to one of the largest burger chains in the world?
Imagine you are defining the future solution for the largest airlines and airports in the world, or to the largest logistics and postal companies worldwide.
Sometimes we are busy, and this is often where we have the most fun. An example is when we together with one of the largest restaurant chains in the word, are designing and testing solutions for creating transparency and visibility in their supply chain, all the way from production via distribution centers to its final destination in the restaurant.
Or you can imagine defining the future tracking solution for the new the super hospitals in Denmark as well as to hospitals all around Europe to track mission critical equipment and thereby enhance patient safety.
Join Lyngsoe Systems as our new Senior Architect, and you will get a lot of fun and interesting tasks together with great colleagues for companies worldwide. “We work together”, “We help each other”, “We have fun” – this is what we promise each other and our customers!
Application and contact
Please contact Peter Mogensen for further information: email@example.com
Would you like to apply for this position, please email application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref. no. A.992.PM
All applications will be handled in confidentiality.