For global manufacturing company in central Copenhagen we are looking for an
Oracle and Linux/UNIX Architect – Specialist
Databases, High Performing Compute cluster, Automation, Cloud and etc.
About the company:
The company is a global leading manufacturing company with more than 14.000 employees globally. In Denmark there are 2000 employees working with the newest technology within their business. The company strives for making the best products on the market, and most efficient climate-friendly products as well.
The department/IT Infrastructure Development & Architecture is globally responsible for the design and implementation of infrastructure solutions, as well as owners of the infrastructure. This means that the department is responsible for the entire lifecycle management process incl. licenses, software license management, documentation 3rd level support etc.
- Technical owner of Linux, UNIX and Oracle DB’s incl. the related management systems and tools.
- Technical owner of High Performing Compute cluster and the related support and management of this on 3rd level
- Define and manage the life-cycle of the mentioned systems
- Design and implement the solutions
- Ensure the adequate monitoring and backup are implemented for the systems
- Ensure license and maintenance compliance
- Ensure that systems are patched
- Troubleshoot issues on 3rd level
- Educate 1st and 2nd level support
- Perform intake of applications running on Linux or using Oracle DB’s
Objectives for the position:
- Ensure that all Oracle databases are running on a supported version
- Develop and implement HA setup for the mentioned systems
- Implement automated provisioning on Linux servers and Oracle databases
- When relevant, implement new cloud (private, public and hybrid) solutions
- B.Sc. or higher in relevant technology area
- Well-founded general IT knowledge combined with profound specialist and architect experience
- Several years of documented relevant experience with design, implementation and operation of Linux/UNIX systems
- Several years of documented relevant experience with design, implementation and operation of Oracle databases
- Several years of documented relevant experience with design, implementation and operation of relevant support and maintenance tools e.g. Puppet and OEM
- Several years of experience with running services in AWS
- Ability to convert business requirements into sustainable IT solutions
- Knowledge of ITIL
Please contact Peter Mogensen for further information: email@example.com
Would you like to apply for this position, please email application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref. no. A.918.PM
All applications will be handled in confidentiality.