IT Team Manager for SAP Solutions Logistics and Production
Group IT and SAP Solutions are on an exciting and demanding journey to become a truly global IT organization. The ambition is to operate as one global team. SAP Solutions has 3 functional teams in different locations in Denmark and Germany, and we are now looking for a new manager for one of these teams.
The department has 10 SAP consultants, and your area of responsibility will be supporting the Logistics and Production processes of the business based on the SAP modules: MM, PP-PI, LE, WM, SAP TM, EWM and QM. The department also supports and manage several 3rd party applications for transportation planning, storage bin management, recipe integration and quality management. You will be the primary contact towards the 3rd party suppliers for those.
Group IT has a strategic priority to become “Closer to business”. Your will operate as SCRUM master of the backlog for the DLG business and be the liaison between business, IT and PMO. Experience as SCRUM master, Product Owner or Project Manager will be relevant in the position, both to ensure day to day throughput and to optimize the agile processes.
DLG just launched our new Strategy 2030 “Creating the Future”. The strategy holds many IT related initiatives. With your desire to drive changes and setting directions with personal footprint you will be a central driver both to prioritize and lead the initiatives.
The DLG Group has started a greenfield implementation of SAP S4Hana rethinking the processes from SAP-ECC and build a solid new business template for future roll-outs and digitalization. Knowledge and experience within the ERP area is a must and SAP experience will be an advantage within the position. Most of your team will be allocated to the project and you will be a natural sparring partner for your team and the PMO office. While running the project you must as well ensure support to the running business in Denmark and Germany.
The position will be located in Fredericia, but you will be expected to visit our business sites and our IT locations in Viby, Copenhagen, and Flensburg on regular basis.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Leading and managing an international team of 10 SAP consultants
- People- and competence development
- Lead the team closer to business
- SCRUM master of the backlog in DLG and improve the agile processes
- Stakeholder management and collaboration
- Ensure daily support and operation of your responsible applications
- Manage 3rd party suppliers
- Drive strategic initiatives together with the GIT organization and business
If you do not have experience leading a team, you are interested in developing into this direction. In addition, you have
- 3-5 years of ERP experience, ideally but not mandatory within SAP and the logistics- and production areas
- Experience from an international organization
- Experience with the agile framework either as SCRUM master or Product Owner
- Worked with strategic initiatives in an IT organization
Success criteria in the role are:
- Teamwork & Trust – sharing what we know to the benefit of all
- Together with peers and managers succeed with the common goals
- Become truly global with resources in Denmark and Germany
- Establish seamless collaboration with business
- Ensure robust & stable solutions
- Contribute to continuous enhancements of solutions and processes.
- High employee satisfaction and high user satisfaction
As a person, you are a good motivator with drive. You have an informal and emphatic approach, good social skills and a good sense of humor. You have the ability to explain complex facts with simple words.
Finally, you speak and write English fluently, and at least German or Danish as well.
If you enjoy a busy day in an informal working culture with many touchpoints and challenges, you may be the right Team Manager for our SAP Solutions group.
We cooperate with Rekrutteringsgruppen ApS on this recruitment, and if you want to know more about the position, please contact recruitment manager Peter Mogensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply for this position by sending your application and CV to: email@example.comReference Number: A.986.PM