For global manufacturing company in central Copenhagen we are looking for an
Experienced Information Security Specialist -Architect
Profound Information security skills and education/certifications are required
The company is a global leading manufacturing company with more than 14.000 employees globally. In Denmark there are 2000 employees working with the newest technology within their business. The company strives for making the best products on the market, and most efficient climate-friendly products as well.
Information Security at the company interacts with IT, Digital, Engineering in business units worldwide, and with the security organization of the main comapny that is one of the biggest companies worldwide. The department maintain the Information Security Management System, do security assessments, provide security awareness and security training. support IT and Digital security as well as shopfloor and product security. You will work in a dedicated international team and report to the Information Security Officer. The position is based ln Copenhagen, and the common working language is English and Danish.
- University / master’s degree in computer science or related technical security certifications a plus
- Possess relevant security education/certifications
- Experience as security architect
- Strong background in IT security and networking as well as relevant operating systems (Windows and Unix / Linux)
- Analytically strong
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent in English & Danish.
- Willingness to travel (max. up to 50 days per year)
- Drive and enhance Information Security Architecture in the company
- Design security architectures for networks and IT services
- Review security concepts of IT applications
- Security testing of relevant IT/digital applications
- Vulnerability analysis of IT environment (servers, network devices, clients)
- Analysis of developing threats to IT and Information Security
- Security assessments of suppliers and business partners at international locations
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in a global company on the leading edge of technology
- An open and inspiring working environment comprising both professional and personal development opportunities
- An attractive salary package with pension scheme, flexible working hours and working place above the normal standard
- Roof top canteen with a delicious selection in the
- Workplace in Copenhagen city.
Please contact Peter Mogensen for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to apply for this position, please email application and CV to email@example.com with ref. no. A.923.PM
All applications will be handled in confidentiality.